• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Houston/So.TX Swap Primers, Powders, Etc.

I'm south of Houston, I have 1000 CCI 200 large rifle and 1000 CCI 34 primers to sell, I purchased both this year. I am looking for Norma MRP and the coveted 6.5 PRC brass (not Hornady though).

Tagging in. I'm in Richmond and work on the north side of Houston.

Looking for some un-obtanium (H1000). I have 6 pounds of RL26 in two different lots.

Also have an assortment of others by the pound, will look when i get home.

Here's some bullets I have for trade:
A86DF46C-12F2-4714-B9A2-9D9E90D4A530.jpeg

I'm in pretty good shape right now other than 6.5PRC brass. I either have or one of my buddys has;
IMR powders
4350-5@1lb
4064-8 lbs
7828-8 lbs
Alliant
4000MR-5@1lb
Accurate
4100-4@1lb
Magpro-1lb
#7-1lb
#9-1lb
Norma
MRP-1lb/sold

Also have 2 - 7mmRM PPU brass(50 count and 1 - 300Weatherby Hornady 50 count.
Only primers I might consider letting go would be WLRs, maybe 400 or 500, need to look again.
Would swap out for certain Berger bullets, Seekins rings, Flatline Ops levels or sell to help out.
North Houston or SW depending on which day it is.

Rhett
Edit to add brass

Last edited:
Where are you located, and what are you needing in trade?
In Friendswood, do not really need anything now - Rhett is getting me MRP. If you need anything I have listed just make an offer, this is all stuff I no longer need. I actually have two boxes of the .44 cal Hornady but one is opened up.

I have 500 cci large pistol primers and 800 cci large pistol magnum. Got them from grandpa for trade could use large rifle or small rifle. I'm in lake Jackson but work in Pasadena

I could also use .451 projectiles.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have 5 boxes of 6.5 PRC ELD-M 147 Match on the way. I would like to trade for small or large rifle primers. I'm not wanting to jack up the prices so I would expect the same. That said I understand all this stuff is hard to get and I'm not expecting someone to value their LRP's or SRP's at $40 per 1000 anymore I'm realistic. I figured we could help each other out.
Cross posted.

I'm willing to drive within 2 hrs of Houston Texas.

Just tagging in. I'm Houston to Schulenburg. I'll look into primer inventory.
Would be interested in the pistol projectiles for Varget/4064.

Recent Posts