• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Houston area - Redding T7 with 5 turret heads and two turret stands for sale

Mrvmax

I ordered a Forester Coax so I need to sell the T7, I just do not have the room for it. It will probably be a couple weeks before my Coax arrives but I am trying to see if there is anyone local interested in buying it once I have my Coax up and running. It comes with 5 turret heads and two turret stands. I think $400 is a fair price for all of it considering the extra heads and stands. If you are interested message me (I am actually south of Houston in Friendswood). If I cannot find a local buyer I will ship but you will have to pay for shipping.

Contact me when you get ready to let it go I can meet you in El Campo if that would work

Contact me when you get ready to let it go I can meet you in El Campo if that would work
I'm so busy I rarely have time to drive anywhere, even that close. If there is nobody else willing to drive to Friendswood then you have first shot at it.