Hornady SST & Interbond interchangeability

Good to know @LVJ76, I appreciate knowing that people with first hand experience have had mixed results. Helps me to manage my expectations. I'm going to give it a try and will cross my fingers. Between my uncle and I we have 4 different .30 cal's to try so hopefully we can make them work in at least a couple. If not, we'll see them in the classified section at some point :)

Good to know @LVJ76, I appreciate knowing that people with first hand experience have had mixed results. Helps me to manage my expectations. I'm going to give it a try and will cross my fingers. Between my uncle and I we have 4 different .30 cal's to try so hopefully we can make them work in at least a couple. If not, we'll see them in the classified section at some point :)

What cartridges will you be loading them on?

I realize that you are committed to the Hornady SST & Interbond at this point but as mentioned earlier I have found that I have the same POI with 180 gr Ballistic Tips and Accubonds out of my 300 Wby.

Thanks for that info. If their availability comes back around that may be helpful info in the future or for others looking to do a practice / hunting combo load with different bullets.

I know this is an old thread but i use to shoot Interbonds when they used them in the old "Light Magnum" series ammo. Great bullets. Fast forward to today I am using:

Tikka T3x Roughtech
165gr Hornady IB's
45.0 Varget
Shooting sub moa at 100….

Love the results

I know this is an old thread but i use to shoot Interbonds when they used them in the old "Light Magnum" series ammo. Great bullets. Fast forward to today I am using:

Tikka T3x Roughtech
165gr Hornady IB's
45.0 Varget
Shooting sub moa at 100….

Love the results
I was .5gr higher with my load in my CZ 550 308 Win.