• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady OAL Tool Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

Send me a PM if interested.
I printed this for me and a few other members if you think you could use one let me know. $35 TYD. This item has places for 2 lapua sized modified cases, 4 magnum size modified cases and 6 308 sized modified cases. This also has a place for both types of tool holders the straight rod and the angled rod, plus space for the drill and tap if you have it to make your own cases. this will sit atop a bench or shelf but can also be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. Protect your investment! Let me know if you have any questions. Custom requests accepted also.

Items other members have requested.

Attachments

• Hornady OAL tool Organizer 1.jpg
    Hornady OAL tool Organizer 1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Hornady OAL tool organizer 2.jpg
    Hornady OAL tool organizer 2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

Send me a PM if interested.
I printed this for me and a few other members if you think you could use one let me know. $35 TYD. This item has places for 2 lapua sized modified cases, 4 magnum size modified cases and 6 308 sized modified cases. This also has a place for both types of tool holders the straight rod and the angled rod, plus space for the drill and tap if you have it to make your own cases. this will sit atop a bench or shelf but can also be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. Protect your investment! Let me know if you have any questions. Custom requests accepted also.

Items other members have requested.
If you could make this so it could also hold the inserts it would be perfect!

If it could hold the tool, body modified cases and inserts that would be awesome

If you could make this so it could also hold the inserts it would be perfect!

If it could hold the tool, body modified cases and inserts that would be awesome
You are referring to the comparator inserts correct? The same as their other bullet comparator inserts? I can probably modify it to accept the body and a few of those .

You are referring to the comparator inserts correct? The same as their other bullet comparator inserts? I can probably modify it to accept the body and a few of those .
Yes. If you could make a single piece to hold everything pictured that would be awesome. I know it's a lot but that would just make my day because it's scattered everywhere right now.

F7893A66-9155-420B-B81E-E758B167CB0E.jpeg
A25C4780-2F8D-4B77-BD35-D6DD94178680.jpeg
7AC6FD1F-289C-4193-8E1B-8D532B9D81B0.jpeg

Let me know please.

Finished up a couple custom requests !! Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• Custom OAL Holder with cover 1.jpg
    Custom OAL Holder with cover 1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Custom OAL Holder with cover 2.jpg
    Custom OAL Holder with cover 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21