• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady Match 6.5 PRC 147 Grain ELD-M Ammunition

BigSky!

I've got a buddy who is not an online forum guy who is asking me to sell his excess ammo. He paid $72 per box plus exorbitant shipping. He wants his actual cost per box plus the actual cost of my shipping to you. He has 7 boxes of the ammo. For your "comfort", if I can use that word egotistically, you will be dealing with me and relying on my trader history and reputation. He will be out of the loop. I intend to leave this up for a day or two as an entire lot sale before selling in separate lots.

The way this deal will work is that whomever buys it will pay me $504 ($72 X 7). I will then ship on Monday. Why Monday? It is the only day, with our local UPS screwball hours, that will allow me time to not be at work and drive the 45 minute round trip to UPS and ship. After I ship, trusting in the buyer, I will contact you with tracking information and let you know how much you owe me for shipping. My preference for payment is a personal check or postal money order. However, as anybody who has dealt with me in the past, I always let the buyer choose his preferred method of payment. This ad will be posted in may places. I couldn't give a rat's rear end about any requirement of an "I'll take it" in the ad. You can send me a pm, post in the thread, an e-mail or a smoke signal as I don't care. I will look at timestamps on any and all methods before telling someone "they're yours".

As to anybody who says: "hey, BigSky, why aren't you buying it?". My answer is simple. I reload and the day has not yet come where I would be willing to pay $72 for a box of ammo. How's that for helping my own ad? It is apparently the new normal and the day will probably come when I will. Today is not that day for me.

Right now he's not seeking any trades. He wants to see how the possible sale goes first. If they don't sell he may then put up possible ammo trades.