• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady #2635 .264 143gr. ELD-X, RL26 and Federal GM205M Primers

Not making any insinuations about your prices as they are high everywhere BUT why are so many people selling their powder and primers for crazy high prices and they follow up with " I bought last year at inflated prices and I just want to get back what I paid for them". My questions is WHY buy when your gonna sell UNLESS there's money to make ? It's not gonna stop people from buying the items if they desperately need them. No way in Hell I'd sell any powder, primers or bullets I bought in the last couple years unless I was making a good profit for them. So many forums have sellers doing it. Of course there making money. Why sell new items today if your not making profit. I could sell my 2014 Super Duty truck for probably 5-6k more than I paid for it in 2015. U bet I'm gonna make a bunch of money on it. Not gonna hide that fact either. Nobody owes anyone on this forum a deal unless its a trade. Those are negotiable. If I needed RL26, I'd buy it from this seller at his prices cause I'd need it. Kinda why I bought 24 lbs before the prices skyrocketed. I use it. It's never for sale.
Why would anyone possibly want to sell something they no longer have a gun to shoot them out of? I don't know, to get my money back that I have in them.
It was also to keep the broke bitches from chiming in, crying about how unfair the world is, never would have thought so many democrats, owned firearms…

Last edited:
I bought some match LR primers last year from a guy. He said he paid 115.00 for 1000. I gladly paid because I needed them. He said he had to get back what he had. Said I'm not even charging you tax! What a guy. Upon meeting him I bought 3000 primers. One of the bricks on the back had a sticker that was nearly invisible marked 74.99. I asked him about that sticker price and man did he wiggle and squirm. He really didn't need to except he told me he paid 115.00 + tax for each brick. He said they were marked that way but when he bought them they told him they were 114.99. It's no secret guys are doubling there money on items they bought 3 years ago. I say go for it but why hide it. That comment said, once again, I'm not saying this seller is "That guy" but it's happening. Why the hell wouldn't it be ? BTW...Check some online companies prices on primers. I've seen them for as much as 250.00 per brick. 150.00 is a deal by comparison.
Just so you know beings you just want to **** on someone else's ad, lots of guys bought primers at $75 and then sold on GB for $150 and way up. Do you think they cared to remove the sticker that showed what they payed.

Where in Indiana. drop me a note and let me know please
For some reason it won't allow me to shoot you a message but I'm in Indianapolis, all still available as I'd rather keep the lot together but may part them out eventually.

Just so you know beings you just want to **** on someone else's ad, lots of guys bought primers at $75 and then sold on GB for $150 and way up. Do you think they cared to remove the sticker that showed what they payed.
Wrong. Kinda figured someone would respond this way. Just no need for guys to justify asking so much for components.

Wrong. Kinda figured someone would respond this way. Just no need for guys to justify asking so much for components.
Wrong? As in you don't think it happened or?
But anyway, no need for broke whiny people that aren't even interested in what's being sold to comment on a thread either but here we are…

Wrong? As in you don't think it happened or?
But anyway, no need for broke whiny people that aren't even interested in what's being sold to comment on a thread either but here we are.
Broke whiny people. Your one of those that has to name call when your offended. My initial post wasn't to flush the rat out of the wood pile but I'll be damned if that isn't what I did. Your guilty conscience has got the best of you. Good luck on your sale.

Never mentioned anything about not liking the OPs prices. Not one work of it. Read my post. Obviously you didn't read it.

Define gouging ? Gun broker is at 240.00 for a brick of primers on some sites. Powder is crazy high too on many sites. How do you know when someone is gouging or not ? Does it really matter ? If I need components and I can afford them, I'm buying them regardless. I could care less if someone is profiting off of me. In fact, I expect it. Anyplace you buy bullets, primers or powder, they are profiting off there customers. It's how retailers earn a living.

Define gouging ? Gun broker is at 240.00 for a brick of primers on some sites. Powder is crazy high too on many sites. How do you know when someone is gouging or not ? Does it really matter ? If I need components and I can afford them, I'm buying them regardless. I could care less if someone is profiting off of me. In fact, I expect it. Anyplace you buy bullets, primers or powder, they are profiting off there customers. It's how retailers earn a living
1. You have the freedom to your opinion.
2. So does everyone else.
3. Let the seller advertise his/her stuff the way they want without criticizing or correcting them.

Recent Posts