• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady #2635 .264 143gr. ELD-X, RL26 and Federal GM205M Primers

shooter0610

I have 800 Hornady 6.5 143gr. ELD-X from all the same lot for sale. I will take what I have in them $70 per 100 plus shipping.

if you're in Indiana I have 7lbs of RL26 that I can let go, as well. 6lbs are the same lot. $75 per pound and 1 Brick of Federal GM205M Small rifle mag primers $150

I bought last year at inflated prices and am just trying to get back what I have in it, not making money, on any of it.

I have 800 Hornady 6.5 143gr. ELD-X from all the same lot for sale. I will take what I have in them $70 per 100 plus shipping.

if you're in Indiana I have 7lbs of RL26 that I can let go, as well. 6lbs are the same lot. $75 per pound and 1 Brick of Federal GM205M Small rifle mag primers $150

I bought last year at inflated prices and am just trying to get back what I have in it, not making money, on any of it.
ELD-X 143 , and the RL 26, you want to sell it all together, or some of it, don't need 800 rounds of the ELD-X but sure like some, and the RL 26 interested, Do have people in northern Indiana.

Where in Indiana. drop me a note and let me know please

Not making any insinuations about your prices as they are high everywhere BUT why are so many people selling their powder and primers for crazy high prices and they follow up with " I bought last year at inflated prices and I just want to get back what I paid for them". My questions is WHY buy when your gonna sell UNLESS there's money to make ? It's not gonna stop people from buying the items if they desperately need them. No way in Hell I'd sell any powder, primers or bullets I bought in the last couple years unless I was making a good profit for them. So many forums have sellers doing it. Of course there making money. Why sell new items today if your not making profit. I could sell my 2014 Super Duty truck for probably 5-6k more than I paid for it in 2015. U bet I'm gonna make a bunch of money on it. Not gonna hide that fact either. Nobody owes anyone on this forum a deal unless its a trade. Those are negotiable. If I needed RL26, I'd buy it from this seller at his prices cause I'd need it. Kinda why I bought 24 lbs before the prices skyrocketed. I use it. It's never for sale.

VLD pilot, I agree with what you say but I'm afraid these current prices are the new normal. At least the people on this forum are offering components that are impossible or hard to find else where. We're free to ignore their offerings. I'm glad to snatch up whatever I can now at some what reasonable prices because for our components; this could be the beginning of the end of them. Just saying.

VLD pilot, I agree with what you say but I'm afraid these current prices are the new normal. At least the people on this forum are offering components that are impossible or hard to find else where. We're free to ignore their offerings. I'm glad to snatch up whatever I can now at some what reasonable prices because for our components; this could be the beginning of the end of them. Just saying.
This wasn't a thumbs down for any seller. As I said, if I needed the items, I'd buy at his prices. What I'm saying is, why let everyone know there only selling for what they paid for the items as if to justify the sale ? You are correct that this MAY be the new normal in component pricing. Certainly hope not tho.

I bought some match LR primers last year from a guy. He said he paid 115.00 for 1000. I gladly paid because I needed them. He said he had to get back what he had. Said I'm not even charging you tax! What a guy. Upon meeting him I bought 3000 primers. One of the bricks on the back had a sticker that was nearly invisible marked 74.99. I asked him about that sticker price and man did he wiggle and squirm. He really didn't need to except he told me he paid 115.00 + tax for each brick. He said they were marked that way but when he bought them they told him they were 114.99. It's no secret guys are doubling there money on items they bought 3 years ago. I say go for it but why hide it. That comment said, once again, I'm not saying this seller is "That guy" but it's happening. Why the hell wouldn't it be ? BTW...Check some online companies prices on primers. I've seen them for as much as 250.00 per brick. 150.00 is a deal by comparison.

Last edited:
Nope, neither have I. Don't get your hopes up too far.
For one, you never sent me a message! I'll share a pic of my inbox, let's see your out, showing you sent me something to respond to, beings you're jumping on here, like a jackleg!

Last edited:

Recent Posts