• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady #2635 .264 143gr. ELD-X, RL26 and Federal GM205M Primers

1. You have the freedom to your opinion.
2. So does everyone else.
3. Let the seller advertise his/her stuff the way they want without criticizing or correcting them.
Again, I wasn't doing that. You are correct in sorts on my post. I shouldn't have posted that in the OPs sale. At the very least, it's highjacking his post. Inappropriate for sure. For that I'm sorry to the OP and others looking for these such items.

Last edited:
Again, I wasn't doing that. You are correct in sorts on my post. I shouldn't have posted that in the OPs sale. At the very least, it's highjacking his post. Inappropriate for sure. For that I'm sorry to the OP and others looking for these such items.
It's not that you done it once but you've continued to pipe in with nothing of value or even interest in the items being sold. Are you unemployed, sitting home drawing welfare or just in general, got nothing better to do but bitch about what someone's prices are? I don't need a reply, I'm sure I know the answer…

It's not that you done it once but you've continued to pipe in with nothing of value or even interest in the items being sold. Are you unemployed, sitting home drawing welfare or just in general, got nothing better to do but bitch about what someone's prices are? I don't need a reply, I'm sure I know the answer…
Wrong again. Your batting 1000. Again, my error was in highjacking your post. I apologized so move on. Don't be a keyboard gangster.

Hey guys don't hijack the sellers post.

Don't complain about prices.

Recent Posts