Hornady 124 xtp 9 mm Reload Help

mobenzowner

Looking for a little help for reloading the Hornady 124 xtp in a 9 mm. Looking for data range for Unique or Bullseye, prefer Unique. Would love a picture of the page from the hornady book but appreciate any help. I know all gun are different, start low work up, etc.

From Hornady 10th

DSC00004.JPG

Thanks guys. I had looked up the Alliant info online, but wanted to compare to what hornady had. There is a pretty big gap which is what I was afraid of. I'll probably load up in .2 grain increments and stop at 5.4. I was being tongue in check in my prior post. Wasn't being an arse, guess I have a rough sense of humor but I do really appreciate both your replies.
Kevin

The 7th edition Hornady manual is VERY CONSERVITIVE in their data with all their calibers data according to my 40+ years of hand loading. You can't get enough Unique in a case and seat the bullet properly to be too hot in my experience.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.