• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

hornaday custom ammo

deaner 20

looking to see if anyone has any of the following Hornaday ammo
Hornaday CUSTOM 270 130 grain sst box # is 8054
Hornaday CUSTOM 300wm 180 grain sst box # 82194
Hornaday has stopped making these in the sst and all the places I have checked is all out and my rifles love them ,I have tried the Hornaday super performance but do not shoot no were near as good in the custom so I thought someone mite have some to part with or maybe know were there mite be some .thanks

I may be able to help. My local shop has all kinds of older weird stuff like that. I've been able to find all kinds of discontinued stuff for memebers I'll check.

That would be so great I find a box here or there my self when I go places but it few and far between. Thanks

Not a problem. He's always worth a look for that weird stuff I found a whole bunch of failsafe's for a guy from Alaska a year or so ago.

That awesome you check it out for people on the forum it little karma for me I found a barrel for a guy on here couple yrs ago love this site and this is one of the reasons why people helping peopl thanks again bud
Hope all goes well with your up coming new arrival