• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdon Store H1000

Veteran

1 and 8lb.

but costsly....

I got 4 pounds in my cart and started crying when I saw the final price and just closed the browser. Probably will regret it but dang that's expensive.

H1000 is getting to be more available. I have been buying it every time I see it; took inventory yesterday and realized I have quite a bit so I have stopped buying. I even have more Retumbo than I realized and had not one, but two RE33 8lbs in my AZ reloading room (and one in CO). Now all I need is 8208 and more mag rifle primers.

H1000 is getting to be more available. I have been buying it every time I see it; took inventory yesterday and realized I have quite a bit so I have stopped buying. I even have more Retumbo than I realized and had not one, but two RE33 8lbs in my AZ reloading room (and one in CO). Now all I need is 8208 and more mag rifle primers.
Let's trade mag primers for powder. I have plenty of those.

What do you use the 8208 for?