Highest Rate of Fire Ever?

I came across the video one day, and I found it rather interesting from the viewpoint of attempting to set the record for the highest rate of fire for any single barreled gun. In this case, an airgun, and the somewhat unique engineering approach taken.

WOW that guy is pretty intelligent. Will probably get a Government contract!

I was at an event called Kalashbash here in TX a few months ago. One of the guys at the range, we'll call him "The Tinker" (if you're a Louis L'Amour fan you'll know what series of books that name comes from), had a .22LR Gatling Gun, kind of like (or maybe even) this. Only he wasn't satisfied with the rate of fire that it had so he put a gear box and servo motor on it (I think that's what was in the box attached to the gun). He had a shiny chrome pushbutton to fire it. It wasn't loud of course but it was very, very fast. Like mini-gun fast.

I was at an event called Kalashbash here in TX a few months ago. One of the guys at the range, we'll call him "The Tinker" (if you're a Louis L'Amour fan you'll know what series of books that name comes from), had a .22LR Gatling Gun, kind of like (or maybe even) this. Only he wasn't satisfied with the rate of fire that it had so he put a gear box and servo motor on it (I think that's what was in the box attached to the gun). He had a shiny chrome pushbutton to fire it. It wasn't loud of course but it was very, very fast. Like mini-gun fast.
😳 OMG I wish I was rich, that thing in the link would be so much fun