Hi

Miles Killian

Hi,
I am a 65 year old mostly retired veterinarian. I've been hunting coyotes 40+ years. Rarely do I hunt anything else. By the time I think about putting in for the draw I've missed the deadline.
The gun I'm running currently is a suppressed Wilson Combat SBR in .223. I've run 22-250 and .222 in the past.
Currently I'm finishing up load development for a home designed bullpup in 20 GT shooting the 55gr Berger bullet.
Other hobbies are racing mountain bikes. I'm decent fast for an old guy.
And, I used to run a lot, like rim to rim in the Grand Canyon. The doctors, orthopedic and cardiologist, have put a stop to that bs.
I also trap coyotes. I run a long line, usually about 240 traps out at one time.
Last but certainly not least, I manage and do a lot of the repair work on 30 rental houses. It keeps me out of trouble.
So anyway hi everybody.

Hi,
I am a 65 year old mostly retired veterinarian. I've been hunting coyotes 40+ years. Rarely do I hunt anything else. By the time I think about putting in for the draw I've missed the deadline.
The gun I'm running currently is a suppressed Wilson Combat SBR in .223. I've run 22-250 and .222 in the past.
Currently I'm finishing up load development for a home designed bullpup in 20 GT shooting the 55gr Berger bullet.
Other hobbies are racing mountain bikes. I'm decent fast for an old guy.
And, I used to run a lot, like rim to rim in the Grand Canyon. The doctors, orthopedic and cardiologist, have put a stop to that bs.
I also trap coyotes. I run a long line, usually about 240 traps out at one time.
Last but certainly not least, I manage and do a lot of the repair work on 30 rental houses. It keeps me out of trouble.
So anyway hi everybody.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee and another wow!