Hi from central mn

Vossman5

Hi, I'm from Brainerd, MN new to what is considered long range. I've been away from hunting/ shooting in general for the past 15 years.
Would like to be consistent to 600yds, but that won't happen until I start reloading and getting more time behind the trigger

Well welcome to the forum from Tennessee if shooting to 600 consistently is your goal you are definitely in the right place ask lots of questions there are many members here with much experience to be had

Well welcome to the forum from Tennessee if shooting to 600 consistently is your goal you are definitely in the right place ask lots of questions there are many members here with much experience to be had
Right now my long range areas are 200yds, there's another range about 2 hours from me that's further, but I need to get more time in first, my last optic was quite blurry at that range, cheap athlon, now running a nikon black

Right now my long range areas are 200yds, there's another range about 2 hours from me that's further, but I need to get more time in first, my last optic was quite blurry at that range, cheap athlon, now running a nikon black
I know what you mean it's two hours one way to my range but we do have targets out to 1250 yards

Welcome to the forum! I'm in a similar situation. So I work on my skills to consistantly place a shot within 1/2" of my aiming point at 100 yards. ( the gun can shoot 1/2 moa groups ). You can use the 200 yard distance to do a little wind reading compensation when its windy out.

Grew up in Custer, went to SDSU then Uncle Sam sent me around the world a couple three times on the special good deal pleasure cruise plan. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.