Hey Ya'll from Kentucky!

ARTY SGT

I'm an old Artillery Sgt. ..Name is Ernie but prefer the screen name . I'm 52 and I'm a Disabled Vet /Totally deaf. I live in the Lexington Ky (Bluegrass) Area and have been a fan of long rang shooting / Varmint hunting / Steel shooting since I was 10 years old. I used to be pretty good at it but now I guess I'm just mediocre ! Have a couple of Remington 700 Varmints...A .308 Win and a 22.250...Both are fairly stock but I sure have a lot of fun out of them!....I change scopes like I change underwear...I have some old cheap Barska's that work suprisingly well and I have several Nikons too. Theres no bad day varmint hunting or at the range to me....If you dont fire a shot or hit a thing and you were "OUT THERE"....its a great day!

Ernie

From one Kentuckian to another welcome to the site. There are alot of knowledgable people here that have helped me tremendously and hopefully if you ever have a question they or I will be able to answer it.

Thank you so much for your service to me, my children and the rest of our country. I've got a very close friend that's served 2 tours in Iraq and currently a tour in Afghanistan.

Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.