• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Help need AW Magazine!!

goatsie

I have a 22 creedmoor build that is dead in the water and needing an AW magazine. I have tried different mag latch lengths and 3 different brands of magazines. Please PM me if you have one that you could sell! Thanks!
IMG_9232.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

Have you tried a standard AI or Accurate mag? What action is it? AW mags were initially made for 3 lug bolts, they just happen to work great in some reg actions with AW cut.
I had a Defiance Deviant, drop in fit, then an Impact 737 that was hit and miss. My life does not depend on my magazine feeding rds, but I'm not going to dick around with something that works part time.

Have you tried a standard AI or Accurate mag? What action is it? AW mags were initially made for 3 lug bolts, they just happen to work great in some reg actions with AW cut.
I had a Defiance Deviant, drop in fit, then an Impact 737 that was hit and miss. My life does not depend on my magazine feeding rds, but I'm not going to dick around with something that works part time.
I appreciate the advice. The action is a Coup De Grace…it is a 3 lug. I have tried everything but an AW mag.

I genuinely appreciate you reaching out with info.
You may have to, or have a smith remove the latch and take a belt sander to a long one, make it work. I've had the tip tig welded then ground down for a prefect fit.
One thing you don't want to do on a AW mag is manipulate the feed lips. I watched a couple friends render their useless.
That last one I warned, and laughed as I handed him my tool, then laughed some more.