Hello To All

Just wanted to say hello to all you fine ladies and gentlemen. And say I'm glad to be here and that my main focus is learning all I can long range shooting and reloading as well. I am from Washingron State (blue hell) but I hope that won't be held against me 👍Blue is where I happen to live but Red is how I live my life!..Im looking forward to all that this site has to offer and the amazing people and information as well!

Be Well all and God Bless America!!
Welcome from Alaska

Yeah you ain't kidding ..but I have something most don't have in this state that keeps me here...prime WATERFRONT!..On the pudget sound ..not to mention great Elk, Blacktail, white tail, mule deer, the occasional speed goat, cougar, bear and turkey..and we won't even mention some of the best and biggest salmon fishing..along with bass, walleye, steelhead, sturgeon ,awesome Dungeness crabbing hallibut, lingcod, tuna...etc...👍 ...but honestly if things keep going south here in the state ..I'm selling and heading south!
When I was in the army I spent a couple of years near Seattle. I keep wanting to go back in the early fall late summer in time for some blackberry picking and crabbing. Catching some other fish would be a great time too. I've been trying to talk some buddies into running over and doing that for a longer weekend. Maybe at the end of this summer we can go.

Just wanted to say hello to all you fine ladies and gentlemen. And say I'm glad to be here and that my main focus is learning all I can long range shooting and reloading as well. I am from Washingron State (blue hell) but I hope that won't be held against me 👍Blue is where I happen to live but Red is how I live my life!..Im looking forward to all that this site has to offer and the amazing people and information as well!

Welcome aboard!!!!

Welcome from Wisconsin

Welcome. Lots of good info here. Glad to here someone out there has common sense 🤗

Welcome from a Wyoming boy who landed in TX. I'm a little envious of your hunting, fishing and outdoor opportunities you have up there, but I reckon I'll just have to stay here in the Lone Star State!

Welcome from Chewelah Wa. *Red" here!

Welcome from south central FL