Hello From Utah

Roktoys84

Just starting to get into hunting and I came across this site. I've been reading as much as I can trying to learn the art of long range shooting. I've always been interested in long distance shooting, but always had other toys to buy before I picked up a big rifle. I have a few 10/22s, a shotgun, and a bunch of handguns, but nothing that will reach out there. I'll be picking up a Savage 110FP in .300 Win Mag soon to get started with. I've learned alot already, and I look forward to learning more about precision shooting.

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.;)

Sounds like you have got the long range bug. Be careful as this site and the sport can become addicting. If you have any questions just ask away. Someone will jump right in and help you out.

Reading will help you a lot but remember nothing can substitute for trigger time in the field. Get that 300 out there and start sending them down range.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts