Hello From Pa!

Scoot2403

I have been on and off this forum for awhile now and thought I should probably introduce myself. I'm Scott from PA! I have been hunting since I was 12 now 35 soon to be 36. Hunt all over PA and for everything. I get up into New York to hunt those thunder chickens and out to Colorado and Wyoming to hunt elk and mule deer. Hopefully soon pronghorn getting my points built up. Glad to be here. I learned a lot over the years here and my would wife would say I buy to much on here. haha thanks for having me!

I have been on and off this forum for awhile now and thought I should probably introduce myself. I'm Scott from PA! I have been hunting since I was 12 now 35 soon to be 36. Hunt all over PA and for everything. I get up into New York to hunt those thunder chickens and out to Colorado and Wyoming to hunt elk and mule deer. Hopefully soon pronghorn getting my points built up. Glad to be here. I learned a lot over the years here and my would wife would say I buy to much on here. haha thanks for having me!
Hello Scott welcome to the forum from Tennessee ,my parents came from PA more specifically Erie and Manor

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts