Hello from NE California

Tulehuntr

Just want to thank everyone for their informative insights into the wonderful world of reloading. I've been a troll for several years reading here and there and then signed up for the daily newsletter a couple months ago and have become hooked looking forward to each day's information. Yesterday I read the posts about the person new to reloading asking for help with a dented 7RM case. i felt compelled to comment because 50+ years ago I made the same mistake he was making and it's serious with case head separation. So here I am and thanks again for all the info!

Just want to thank everyone for their informative insights into the wonderful world of reloading. I've been a troll for several years reading here and there and then signed up for the daily newsletter a couple months ago and have become hooked looking forward to each day's information. Yesterday I read the posts about the person new to reloading asking for help with a dented 7RM case. i felt compelled to comment because 50+ years ago I made the same mistake he was making and it's serious with case head separation. So here I am and thanks again for all the info!
Thanks for joining, funny how some things that we did 50 years ago still apply, maybe a lot of new powders , calibers and reloading equipment, but Once in a while you see a person just starting out, do the same stuff you did , and you give them a hand.

Welcome from Tennessee. The fundamentals really haven't changed that much from what I can see. Sure there are new wizbang things to spend a ton of $$ on. I get sucked into the latest and greatest all the time, but the rock chucker press and basic hand tools and dies will still produce a minute of deer round.

Welcome fellow Californian. I'm north of Sacramento, a little town of Arbuckle Northern California HAHA.Hunted many years in northwest X zones. Miss it how it was years ago.
Thanks much for the welcome. I always get a kick out of calling your area Northern California when I have to still drive north 4 1/2 hrs to get home. Lol ! Yes I remember hunting deer in X2 and X1 before any draws. Tulelake is a nice area to be from! Thanks