Hello from Minnesota!

tacful

My name is Ray Slomkowski. I am 70 years old but I don't feel like it. I have the enthusiasum of someone who is 40 years old.
I did some High Power shooting and got to go to Camp Perry twice. I had a stroke 8 years ago and it left me paralyzed in my right side (arm and leg) but I still shoot.
I am a member of Gopher Rifle & Pistol and we have a 1000 yard range plus several disciplines like Black Powder, Pistol, Trap, Skeet, Multi-Range out to 200 meters. I go out there about 10 time a year.
I shoot 3 times a week, mostly indoors at Bill's Gun Shop and Range, where I shoot Pistol and only occasionally, rifle.
I go deer hunting for the last 5 years and I got two deer about 1 minute apart- my sons dressed them out, I am handicapped. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

Welcome!

With the enthusiasm of a 40 year old and wisdom of 70, I'm sure you will have a lot of experience to lend to this crowd.

Hello Ray, I am just a hour and a half north of you by ST Cloud. Good to have you on board. I noticed that the range was members only. Do happen to remember how much membership is? I have to shoot on our hunting land and it is a bit of a pain to set targets out in the swamp :)

Hello Ray, I am just a hour and a half north of you by ST Cloud. Good to have you on board. I noticed that the range was members only. Do happen to remember how much membership is? I have to shoot on our hunting land and it is a bit of a pain to set targets out in the swamp :)
britz,
Here is the url Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club. The name is Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club. I am sorry, I screwed up. I closed the screen before I sent the message. It 150.00 annually. 35.00 if you are over 65 years.
This is a good club.
Ray

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts