Hello from Minnesota.

ranger56528

been following this site for a while now and decided to join,I've been shooting for about 40 years was a avid bow hunter for 30 yrs until my health went down the hill,I still get out with the crossbows though,last few yrs I have taken up bench shooting more but still get out deer and bird hunting,I like to shoot,handguns,rifles and shotguns and also do some BP shooting also but as time goes on and my health goes down I have limited myself to lighter caliburs and the bench.
My newest investment is a Savage 12 LRP in 6.5 creedmoor,20 moa mount,topped with a Vortex 6.5-20x50 md and a Harris bipod,this will be my range time shooter now,I also have started to get into reloading in the last few years with a rock checker set up and a charge master for powder.
22lr,22mag,380,9mm,38,357,22-250,223,270,30-30,30-06,338win mag,6.5 creedmoor are the caliburs I shoot plus 410,20 and 12 in shotgun,think I have a good set up as far as weapons go now it's time to learn more.
Howdy from Mn........

Welcome, Sorry to hear of your health problems, but glad your still getting out there! Lot's of good folks from Minnesota on this site, enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.