Hello from Melbourne Florida

burdicda

Took me long enough, but I just sold off all my junk guns and started buying a little more quality. I purchased a Remington 700 SPS Varmint with heavy barrel and in a week should get my first ever somewhat good glass...a Redfield Revolution 4-12x40 MM with accu-range setup....
I am looking to get started reloading so I can somewhat afford to start shooting enough to warrant a build up on this fine gun system. I also bought a mossberg 500 tactical with all the crazy ati buttstock and shell holder strip...heat shield...etc...so I will have to take it a little slow to build up some funds...but it looks to be very exciting to participate in long range shooting and hunting.

I'm vietnam era veteran, 59 yrs old, married with two adult kids grown up and moved off, a grand daughter from my son, love to ride motorcycles (got 3 of them), grew up in Oklahoma woods country right on border of Oklahoma and Arkansas lots of game in those parts. Coon dogs runnin em every night of the week all around my house, bear, bobcats, an occasional elk, tons of large deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.