Hello from Kansas

Cowboy 1959

I've been checking this site out for a while now.And have learned there are some really good people here.Missed out on a few good deals to.

As far back as I can remember ,My Dad would take me hunting and fishing.We would go duck hunting before I was dropped off at school,and again right after.

If the White Bass were running up river same thing.

I cant even remember how many Deer hunts . He is gone now and I have a lifetime of memories..

I raised my 3 kids the same , and I am very proud of their accomplishments

Now I have 7 Grand kids,6 Boys and 1 Girl, They are already becoming great Hunters. One of the oldest Boys shot his first Deer at the age of 10 with a 243
Little Man dropped a 10 point Buck..At 11 took an 8 pointer with a Compound bow.

His little Brother at 8 yrs tagged a 4 point Buck ,and at 9 yrs dropped another 4 point with a bow.

So needless to say I am a very proud Grandpa.

My Hunting days are over ,broke my back twice. But I still enjoy target shooting with a good muzzle brake.

This site is full of any kind of information a person could ask for. I am glad I joined...Thank You

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.