Hello from Iowa!

Howdy guys Mike from Iowa here. Created my account last year and failed to introduce myself! I'm an avid whitetail hunter, shooter and reloader. 300 RUM and 260 Rem are my cartridges of choice. I enjoy browsing the classifieds here as well- lots of good stuff! I look forward to talking with all of you and contributing any info I can.

Howdy guys Mike from Iowa here. Created my account last year and failed to introduce myself! I'm an avid whitetail hunter, shooter and reloader. 300 RUM and 260 Rem are my cartridges of choice. I enjoy browsing the classifieds here as well- lots of good stuff! I look forward to talking with all of you and contributing any info I can.
Welcome from SE Iowa, Mike!

Greetings from the Big Sky Country! Welcome to LRH, and enjoy,

Welcome from Eastern Oregon! I used to live in Postville many years ago.

Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
My Marine Brother lived outside of Cedar Rapids and I never forgot even after visiting him 25+ years ago. I was like what's in IOWA - he said Corn, Pigs Cereal Companies and Pheasants! Boy was he right! when driving to his home from that airport I saw a Rooster on every fence post from a corn field.
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.
I love the .260R!

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill