Hello from Alabama

Howdy y'all! Glad to be apart of this forum. I just recently decided to start joining some fun forums to be able to network with other like minded people and have a place to learn from other shooters. I love all things firearms and hunting. I reload a lot and spend lots of time in my dungeon working on firearms or anything gun/ammunition related. I'm a graduate from SDI where I got my associates in firearms technology and I'm a proud Marine.
Welcome from Alabama, thanks for your service. USAF, 1971 to 1975.

Howdy y'all! Glad to be apart of this forum. I just recently decided to start joining some fun forums to be able to network with other like minded people and have a place to learn from other shooters. I love all things firearms and hunting. I reload a lot and spend lots of time in my dungeon working on firearms or anything gun/ammunition related. I'm a graduate from SDI where I got my associates in firearms technology and I'm a proud Marine.
Welcome..... lotsa good info and field tested advice here..... I served with a bunch of good ol boys from bama back in the 65-69..... I was USN..... same dept. as corp.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee I'm glad you found us

Recent Posts