Hello everyone!

Albritton

I have been reading posts on Long Range Hunting for years and have finally joined. I hunt primarily in the South Eastern US and do not have the opportunity to hunt the distances those who live out west do but I love making "long" ethical shots on Whitetails here in the South East. My longest shot to date is 537 yds with my 5R 20" on a bean field in south western Georgia. what little I know about enhancing my accuracy and long range shooting skills have been honed by information gleaned from this forum and I appreciate it.
Thanks for welcoming me into the family.
Alan

Haha! I dunno, ...... you have to be doing a lot of the right things to put one into the boiler room of a deer at over 500 yds. This is a great community to learn more and/or help others. Keep in touch.

I have been reading posts on Long Range Hunting for years and have finally joined. I hunt primarily in the South Eastern US and do not have the opportunity to hunt the distances those who live out west do but I love making "long" ethical shots on Whitetails here in the South East. My longest shot to date is 537 yds with my 5R 20" on a bean field in south western Georgia. what little I know about enhancing my accuracy and long range shooting skills have been honed by information gleaned from this forum and I appreciate it.
Thanks for welcoming me into the family.
Alan

Welcome to the forum. I had to look up "5R 20", I'm still learning! I glean everything that I can from the forums too.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.