Hello everyone new guy on the block from IOWA

TBA708

Hello, just a little info about me, love to deer hunt whether it's with a gun or bow. Been to canada for archery bear hunt got a good first bear. Was successful on first trip to WY for antlope. I'm new to this long range stuff. would like to say thanks to LONG RANGE MEMBER ( JD5521 ) for selling me a NF- ATACR scope, which will be going on a 7mm08 as soon as Dallas Lane gets done building it. Thanks for letting me join LRHF.

Welcome. I was born and raised in Iowa. Not too many long shots available in the part of the state I grew up lol. I managed some lengthy pokes on coyotes though. I reside in Missouri now, thanks timo my job.

Good luck with the new rifle build! You should find a lot of great resources available here and lots of great people.

Hello, just a little info about me, love to deer hunt whether it's with a gun or bow. Been to canada for archery bear hunt got a good first bear. Was successful on first trip to WY for antlope. I'm new to this long range stuff. would like to say thanks to LONG RANGE MEMBER ( JD5521 ) for selling me a NF- ATACR scope, which will be going on a 7mm08 as soon as Dallas Lane gets done building it. Thanks for letting me join LRHF.
Howdy, from Wv. 7.08 a fun caliber, happy shooting. 😎

Recent Posts