New guy from Eastern Iowa

Ghostwolf308

I've been lurking on this site for a while and soaking in all the information I can. Decided it's time to introduce myself. I have been shooting everything from black powder, shotguns and rifles since I was about 6. I am married with two daughters and we love to shoot as a family. My hunting experience however is very limited. I have been elk hunting once and small game hunting a few times. I am hoping that through this site I can make some semi local friends to help teach me what I need to know to educate my daughters when the time comes.

Welcome to LRH Ghostwolf. I live in N.Florida so will not be able to be a local friend. There are plenty of people on here from Iowa, hopefully they will speak up and you will find some that are within an area that you can get together with. Enjoy yourself and ask anything you have on your mind. We are all here tp help one another.

Don Dunlap

Welcome Ghostwolf, its great that you are passing on our hunting heritage to your daughters. I don't get on here all that often anymore but always enjoy it when I do. I'm sure you will too.

Yea I was rather happy when my oldest told me she wanted me to take her small game hunting. So I'm going to be doing that this fall. I really hope she enjoys the sport.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.