• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Havak 6.5 PRC PH1

Cocadori

SPF

I'm a bit rifle heavy at the moment and this was purchased on whim...Its only 4 months old...
I have 64 rounds fired. Basically break in and a load workup.
Its a hammer with H1000 and 140gr Nosler AB. Into the .3's. Factory Hornady 143's print about .5moa. Have not tried 147's but they are supposed to do better.
I have some 1X brass and New Brass that'll go with it as well as the dies. I'll also send along the load recipie.
This one has the muzzle break as well.

Rifle,Brass,Dies $1700 shipped.
with Vortex Viper PST Gen II and Vortex rings. $2500

If you're serious and want to make me an offer that's fine too, worst I can say is no.

Trades I'd consider:
Low Milage: AR Platform .223 wylde chamber...sub MOA proven with 69gr mk's Also, Low Milage - Any GAP Rock type .308 or the likes

Attachments

• image3 2.jpeg
    image3 2.jpeg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 86
  • image1 3.jpeg
    image1 3.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
what barrel length and weight? and I know not on your list but any interest in a NF nxs?

24" bbl, 7 lbs with out optics...
I would be interested in an NXS...
But I'm picky ... which one?
NP I get it. I traded it for my sons 6.5 saum it's the NXS 5.5-20x50 older NPR1 reticle has the zero stop I got it in the trade. I'll be honest I am not all that well versed in NF heard so much about them thought be the way to go but this is a pack rifle and it puts me over 9 when I was at hair under 8. It even still has the sticker on the bell of the objective looks like someone started to take off and didnt. I used the ultralight low rings and 20 moa base as well. I had a Voetex LH on this bit wanted a touch more magnification so still not sure which direction to go with my glass. No biggie either way I've just wante a PRCwith a carbon barrel set up and was actually gonna ship for a ridge line or tikka wsm to concert to PRC or SS but saw yours and fig is throw it out there. I can send some pics as well

Up for a nice rifle. My handloads yielded the same results. Hell of a rifle for the price. Won't disappoint. GLWS

NP I get it. I traded it for my sons 6.5 saum it's the NXS 5.5-20x50 older NPR1 reticle has the zero stop I got it in the trade. I'll be honest I am not all that well versed in NF heard so much about them thought be the way to go but this is a pack rifle and it puts me over 9 when I was at hair under 8. It even still has the sticker on the bell of the objective looks like someone started to take off and didnt. I used the ultralight low rings and 20 moa base as well. I had a Voetex LH on this bit wanted a touch more magnification so still not sure which direction to go with my glass. No biggie either way I've just wante a PRCwith a carbon barrel set up and was actually gonna ship for a ridge line or tikka wsm to concert to PRC or SS but saw yours and fig is throw it out there. I can send some pics as well
Yeah that optic really isn't one I could use... I do appreciate the offer tho... the carbon barrels are all the rage right now for sure... this rifle really isn't all that heavy... it doesn't handle like 7 lbs I suppose I should say... it's balanced very well.
The price is right for what I'm sending with it (brass and dies ) not your standard dies either they are the Hornady Comp dies.
she's fer sure a hammer.... with the break on the recoil is ridiculously little.

Recent Posts