• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Seekins Havak Pro Hunter PH1 6.5 PRC

paulatherton21

Have a brand new in box Seekins Havak Pro Hunter chambered in 6.5 PRC. I also have 10 boxes of hornady 147 eld-m all same lot number and 5 boxes of hornady 143 eld-x same lot number. I also have a self timing muscle brake with 5/8x24 threads that I planned on putting on the rifle. Rifle from Seekins is 2200. Ammo was over 500 bucks and brake was 130. Asking 2450 shipped for everything

Have a brand new in box Seekins Havak Pro Hunter chambered in 6.5 PRC. I also have 10 boxes of hornady 147 eld-m all same lot number and 5 boxes of hornady 143 eld-x same lot number. I also have a self timing muscle brake with 5/8x24 threads that I planned on putting on the rifle. Rifle from Seekins is 2200. Ammo was over 500 bucks and brake was 130. Asking 2450 shipped for everything
I want the Rifle... Dan Gielen

Ok everyone. Here's the deal. Had two guys contact me and commit to buying the rifle at exactly the same time. One member did try to reach me at an earlier time and I was working and didn't see the message, but they literally both said I'll take it the same exact minute. How do I handle the situation the fairest way? One guy said I'll take it on the forum and other guy said he'd take it over the phone. The guy posted while I was on the phone with the other guy. Any help is appreciated

Recent Posts