Has Anyone been using the Tremor 5 reticle? Thoughts on it?

Sending156s

I'm using my reticles more instead of dialing. I'm also ranging more with my reticle. If anyone else has been doing the same without dialing using the tremor 5 I would like to hear your thoughts on it…….thanks

just so everyone can be on the same page:

1706299821433.png

There are far less cluttered reticles that do as good of a job and don't come with the Horus upcharge. Mil-XT, MPCT-2 and 3, SKMR 2 and 3, PRS-2, etc. etc.

I used a H59 and T3 for a number of years before most of the manufacturers caught on and started making their own, improved reticles.

I really think you'll hate it.

I shoot with either a H59 or T3 most of the time. I have two match rifles that use T3s and one that uses an H59. For matches if the targets are close to 2 MOA I'll use the reticle. If the target is closer to 1 MOA, then I dial. If I could have gotten the T3 in my hunting scopes I absolutely would have. I think the wind dots are awesome. I don't use the reticle for ranging. I don't think it is precise enough. My ranging is done with my LRF binos.

I've used H59 , Mil XT, Tremor 3, Impct 3, etc. I like it. But I know how to use it and am very comfortable with it. I use the T3 for hunting all the time, even on a smoke pole. Get if you like it. But you pay 300 bucks more for royalties

There are far less cluttered reticles that do as good of a job and don't come with the Horus upcharge. Mil-XT, MPCT-2 and 3, SKMR 2 and 3, PRS-2, etc. etc.

I used a H59 and T3 for a number of years before most of the manufacturers caught on and started making their own, improved reticles.

I really think you'll hate it.
Did you calibrate the wind dots to what you were shooting? I'll be shooting the same load all the time.

The wind dots were 5 mph for the cartridge I used the most. For me it was one less thing to think about. Instead of remembering or recording a wind hold, I just figured out a wind value and looked for the right dot position. Then I only had to remember/record the elevation to hold for the shot.