• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harris-McMillan Signature Titanium in 338 Win Mag

Biebs

The McMillan Company originally started out as Harris-McMillan, making high-end accurate rifles for hunters and military personnel. This is one of their Signature line rifles, and in the rare Titanium version. Harris-McMillan rifles had their own proprietary steel action, but also offered a light action made of Titanium. This one is in 338 Win Mag. The metalwork is matte silver, and the McMillan stock is black. The rifle weighs 6.8 lbs, with a 24" barrel and 14 1/4" LOP.

I have a 338 barrel for my Blaser R8 now, so don't really need both.

Priced well at $1,749 shipped.

A McMillan? Very well! If the weather is OK tomorrow, I'll shoot some targets and post them.

Last edited:
It is a Harris-McMillan, not the current McBros or McMillan. At the time it was made, the Signature Titanium was $3,200-$3,700, when a Win Model 70 Supergrade was $840. They are precision shooting machines.

Last edited:
Thanks you sir! Harris McMillan is the company that made the M86 rifle for the SEALS and Delta groups.