• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harris Bipod parts (swivel body/spring)

Infamous

Hey all! :D

I'm selling my new/take off Harris Bipod swivel bodies & springs (all from BRM-S bipods, that were never mounted to rifles).

One of them, as seen in the photos, doesn't have the rear tension screw & nut (price difference noted below).

$30 SHIPPED for
EACH of the 4 complete sets ..... 4 AVAILABLE

$25 SHIPPED for the one w/o tension screw & nut. THIS 1 SOLD

NOTE: after around 2 weeks of this posting, I won't be able to edit the Original Post (PLEASE change that feature, LongRangeHunting), check below for updated available quantities at that time.

Harris1.jpg

Harris2.jpg

Last edited:
How do these work? Take apart one that doesn't have this feature and put it back together with one of these?

How do these work? Take apart one that doesn't have this feature and put it back together with one of these?

They're extra / spares, incase you need to replace yours (worn spring body, etc).
I took them off (replaced with the Knight's Armament heads), and don't need them.

I don't believe these would work with the Harris Bipods that weren't already swivel types (not 100% sure).

Recent Posts