• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harmon "Triple Heat" Deer Scents.

lazi

I got too many of these so I figure it won't hurt to sell off a few.

These are new and still in the packages Harmon "Triple Heat" Deer Scents. I'm asking $5 each pp and shipped. I would prefer to sell at least 2 or more at a time. I know I have at least 20 I will sell. I also have a few "Doe Pee" and "Dominant Buck" deer scents but I will on sell one of these if you are purchasing 3 or more of the Triple Heat since I have less of them.

Please "I'll take #" and/or send me a pm.

The price tags read $7.99 and have a inventory date showing over a year and a half. I bought these during and inventory clearance. I don't think the date matters but if you know different pleas let me know. I used these last year and will be using these again this year.

This is the same stuff as this so please read the reviews:

Harmon Scents Triple Heat Female in Heat

Description:

Guaranteed to be the hottest "Female Deer in Heat" lure on the market today! It has long been known as a proven fact by biologists, that deer identify other individual deer by scent. Because of this, Harmon has now developed "TRIPLE HEAT". It's a mixture of premium doe estrus urine from at least 3 different female deer in heat. The buck can now identify at least 3 different does in the area. Because of this he will react faster and remain in the area longer. This is 100% urine to get that Trophy Buck you have always wanted. Keep away from children. Never ingest. Keep away from eyes. 2 ounce bottle.

Here it is on Amazon...

Amazon.com : Cass Creek Triple Heat Female Deer in Heat Lure : Deer Calls And Lures : Sports & Outdoors

Thanks for looking...

Shipping would be USPS. If buying 4 or more the shipping is included.

PayPal is fine but I'd prefer using the gift option or a sending postal money order.

Thanks,

I still have some available.

I start my hunting this weekend and these will go back into the supply closet.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I'm afraid not. I just left the rest of this stuff with my family so we can put it to use.

All sold.Thanks,