• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hardy Rifle Eng. Carbon Fiber 6.5x47 small shank

snarkscarbine

Hardy Rifle Engineering Carbon Fiber barrel in 6.5x47L. Brand new in the wrapper. The original owner bought it to go on a mausingfield, but the bolt nose clearance is different between the Savage SA and Mausingfield, so I ended up with it. Never been fired, but it was briefly installed on the ARC action when he tried to headspace it and it didn't work.

Ready to drop in with your lug and barrel nut. Muzzle is threaded 5/8-24, and has a blended thread protector. Medium-heavy Palma contour, 24". These are lighter than other carbon barrels on the market, and shoot better. I have one on my 6.5 creedmoor, and immediately after a 25 round string it shot a 1" group at 200. They shed heat like you wouldn't believe. It weighs approximately 2.6lbs. A standard Med Palma weighs 5lbs+

If you want a qualified opinion on these barrels, call Chad at LRI, Josh at PVA, or Robert at Alamo Precision Rifles. They're about the best thing going.

It would be $1050 if you were to order it new. I'll let it go for $900 shipped.

FW8iT15.jpg

7jUGbqk.jpg

Ioxbfjy.jpg

qSdMHJD.jpg

2z3dCzd.jpg

4lkdpFi.jpg

Shot this group the other day out of the Hardy barrel on my Tikka 6.5 Creedmoor. First 7 rounds after deep cleaning the barrel. Group measure 0.252". These barrels don't walk when they get hot, unlike other CF barrels. They are extremely well-made, consistent, and accurate, and are lighter than the other CF tubes out there.

Yes, but I personally can't. Best to ask your gunsmith if he wants to take that on. It's not hard if you know what you're doing.