Happy New Year's Eve !

Rum Man

Happy New Year's Eve to Everyone here on LRH !
Thank you for a Wonderful year !

Our Last Fire of 2022 ! 🎉🎉🎉

Rum Man

Attachments

• 20221231_162557.jpg
    20221231_162557.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
Happy new years everyone. The boy wanted to get out one last time this year to the trap line. View attachment 423508
This is such a GREAT Picture of our youth!
Andy10401 Cherrish these moments!!!

Brings back memories when I would go out at 4:30am to check my line close to the homestead then run to catch the bus to take us to School- a one room teaching class. Rows 1-6 were for each grade. Got to keep our 22s and shotguns in the back closet and then walked home hunting. the picture of that young man in the snow brought tears to my eyes. WHAT A GREAT ERA WE ALL HAD BACK IN THE 50s & 60s.
Nothing like the TECH we have today, but we were FREE!
If we told children what we had 50-60 years ago what we had and the way we lived They would not believe.
What a GREAT life I lived when LESS was MORE!

Yes LESS was MORE! and family was together. GOD FAMILY COUNTRY!

Believe it or not our children are not taught that in school today. There is no GOD,

There is no FAMILY taught, but sure they teach GOVERMENT. Teachers today call themselves "Educators" I call them "INDOCTRINATERS".

I can put up the entire object of the Liberals since the 1700s leading into the 1800s where all teachers from AMERICA had to go to Europe to get an MBA or PHD. This is where Liberalism started and taught to students in the America. STILL TAUGHT TODAY.

We pray to God that our children and Children's Children will have a blessed life even though it is not the same as our life.

This is such a GREAT Picture of our youth!
Andy10401 Cherrish these moments!!!

Brings back memories when I would go out at 4:30am to check my line close to the homestead then run to catch the bus to take us to School- a one room teaching class. Rows 1-6 were for each grade. Got to keep our 22s and shotguns in the back closet and then walked home hunting. the picture of that young man in the snow brought tears to my eyes. WHAT A GREAT ERA WE ALL HAD BACK IN THE 50s & 60s.
Nothing like the TECH we have today, but we were FREE!
If we told children what we had 50-60 years ago what we had and the way we lived They would not believe.
What a GREAT life I lived when LESS was MORE!

Yes LESS was MORE! and family was together. GOD FAMILY COUNTRY!

Believe it or not our children are not taught that in school today. There is no GOD,

There is no FAMILY taught, but sure they teach GOVERMENT. Teachers today call themselves "Educators" I call them "INDOCTRINATERS".

I can put up the entire object of the Liberals since the 1700s leading into the 1800s where all teachers from AMERICA had to go to Europe to get an MBA or PHD. This is where Liberalism started and taught to students in the America. STILL TAUGHT TODAY.

We pray to God that our children and Children's Children will have a blessed life even though it is not the same as our life.
Thank you. I cherish every moment as much as I can. It sounds like you had a some really good times back then! Like I always tell the wife when I take the kids out into the woods (little man is the youngest of three) they will learn more from the adventure than they could ever be taught in the class room. They are also memories that last a lifetime.