New Years Eve Poll

Are you going to make it to midnight to throw out 2020?

• Heck no! Maybe 9PM

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Maybe 10 depending on drinks

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 11 if I take a nap

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Yes, will set alarm to midnight

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a ton of people who fish down there. My Dad has friends who fish it regularly. I don't like the competition for fishing spots down there, so I stay away. Some big one's reeled in down there though.

There are a ton of people who fish down there. My Dad has friends who fish it regularly. I don't like the competition for fishing spots down there, so I stay away. Some big one's reeled in down there though.
If you want to catch a big flathead on a pole that's the place to do it there is a lot of competition though it helps to know some of them so you can get in. David

Oh yeah, we'll be up late as we do every new years. Have pork and venison loin dinner prepped and menudo for tomorrow morning.

Regardless of how 2020 was we're still thankful for what we have and pray 2021 is better, eapecially for those that have struggled through it.

Stay safe and wish you all a great 2021 full of blessings.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.