• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

HAPPY 4th of JULY to you all

Happy FREEDOM DAY! Fly the flag so everyone can see it! Thank a veteran for their service!
6289C48D-37A9-4AB0-93D4-8BCC69C2DB99.jpeg

Last edited:
same to all be not me my best friend wife yesterday morning shot her granddaughter and herself killed both of them
crystalgayleguy: The world is just so wrong and so sad that people are struggling to stay in the right lane. Prayers and sympathy to your best friend and you in such a difficult time. So many LRH members are dealing with so much sorrow and pain.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY my brothers and sisters! We are all very blessed to live in the greatest country in the world! Take a minute to reflect on how you can support freedoms others value that you may not. I will use smoking as an example, I don't smoke but I support anyone's right to do so. Too many times we think that things don't apply to me so I dont care. How can we expect others to support our freedoms if we don't support theirs. Every year we see our politicians chip away at our freedoms, pushing their agendas, with total control as the ultimate goal. Divide and conquer is their philosophy. Don't let them have the satisfaction of destroying our great country! We are all Americans! There is a reason people break into our country, the same reason all those who bitch about it do not leave.

i challenge all of you to meet other outdoors people this year in the field and make some new friends. I will be doing the same!

Thank a veteran or soldier! Maybe even buy one lunch, give a card or gift card, or just shake their hand!
May God bless all of you!