hammerbullets.com

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
The web site went live this afternoon. We have copper on the ground and we are ready to cut for you guys.

This is the only place that we have talked to about our products. We have been members of this long range family for nearly ten years, and I would not want to start our business anywhere else. I have said before that we have one goal....to make the best bullet possible. We have held back the launch of our bullet 6 months because of our quest to make the best bullet possible. We have a line of bullets that we feel we would buy. We now feel good about offering our product to you guys.

For those of you that have been waiting for us to get our stuff together, thank you for your patience. We truly hope you like what we have done, and want to hear from you all what you think. We will never stop trying to improve our product. With your input I am sure that we will be able to continue getting better.

Thank you all for your support.

Steve

Just for the information, do you guys intent on selling the bullets to european customers?

ps: I really like your effort to bring out more machined bullets.

The web site went live this afternoon. We have copper on the ground and we are ready to cut for you guys.

This is the only place that we have talked to about our products. We have been members of this long range family for nearly ten years, and I would not want to start our business anywhere else. I have said before that we have one goal....to make the best bullet possible. We have held back the launch of our bullet 6 months because of our quest to make the best bullet possible. We have a line of bullets that we feel we would buy. We now feel good about offering our product to you guys.

For those of you that have been waiting for us to get our stuff together, thank you for your patience. We truly hope you like what we have done, and want to hear from you all what you think. We will never stop trying to improve our product. With your input I am sure that we will be able to continue getting better.

Thank you all for your support.

Steve

I didn't see any BC info at your sight. Is it there and I'm missing something?

Just for the information, do you guys intent on selling the bullets to european customers?

ps: I really like your effort to bring out more machined bullets.

I would love to, but I am not sure about the export laws. I will check into it as soon as I can.

Steve

In the near future we are going to have a blog spot on our site for hunting and shooting stories and pics. We will call it Hammer Time.

You guys can think of all the cool sayings. Hammered one, Hit 'em with a Hammer, He just got Hammered, Drop the Hammer. etc. gun):D

On another note we started the process today of contacting CA fish and game to get our bullets on the list in CA.

Steve

Thank you Steve

Larry

I checked with the postal service and there is no restriction on our product as it is not ammunition. So the only hurdle that we have is the rates for delivery. It would be cheapest to use the flat rate international shipping box. Up to 20 lbs. for $90.00.

So we would certainly be interested in providing you bullets.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.