• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H4831sc @ powder valley

Said in stock, but wouldn't let me put it in cart... gone
I've got powder in my cart 20+ times at pv in the last month. Haven't been able to purchase a single time. Frustrating to say the least. I've refreshed the same page 10k times just to get lucky enough to get a chance at some powder, and then can't finish the purchase because it's says it gone. I have an account there, my payment information is up to date, and I'm sure to stay logged in. I can't win. Uggg. 😔

I've got powder in my cart 20+ times at pv in the last month. Haven't been able to purchase a single time. Frustrating to say the least. I've refreshed the same page 10k times just to get lucky enough to get a chance at some powder, and then can't finish the purchase because it's says it gone. I have an account there, my payment information is up to date, and I'm sure to stay logged in. I can't win. Uggg. 😔
Dont feel bad I'm in the same boat... I can't buy more than 200 bullets, so I will be reworking loads till the end of time...😂

So for all the guys that seem to find **** that we need but then 2 min later when we go to order its gone .... I'll offer a $10 bounty for the items i need.... you find them I'll buy them!