• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H4350 & imr 4451

I've got a brand new fresh 8lb jug. If your up fir a drive I'm in western PA near Pittsburgh. I just want what I paid for it. $264.99. I bought a couple and just wanted to pass one on

Attachments

• 9DE9C7CD-06BD-498D-BA11-7E5FC8A71041.jpeg
    9DE9C7CD-06BD-498D-BA11-7E5FC8A71041.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 53
3rd generation

Powder is becoming more and more available and prices are coming down. You can see it on websites. If it wasn't for the $20 shipping and $20 Haz mat an 8 pound jug would be reasonable. If you can hold out a little while longer and don't buy from ASCALPERS all of us hunters/shooters will get back to normal and the ASCALPERS will be stuck and have to sell lowered or be stuck. I personally hope the ASCAPLERS get stuck.
Thanks everyone when seeing powder deals on the web. Now if we could only get some Retumbo, H1000 and Varget we would all be set.
Semper Fi!!!

I've got three pounds that I could probably part with. I haven't heard anything back just yet, but it is available if he needs it.

Just like the guy mentioned above, I'm in need of H1000 like everybody else though.

Recent Posts