• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H & S Precision Pro 2000 Varmit 30-378 Wby Mag

jec337j

I have for sale a custom H & S Precision 30-378 Wby Mag. The glass is a Burris Black Diamond 8-32 X50 mildot on H & S rings. The barrel is a fluted 1-10 twist 26 inch varmit weight finish is teflon matte black with recoil supressor. The rifle aslso has the H & S Precision mercury recoil supressor in the stock. There are two magazines and a Harris bipod. The shot count is 134 rounds. I also have 110 rounds of either reloaded or once fired brass.

The rifle as equipped was appraised at $3250 to $3750. I will take $2750.00 cash or would trade for a 308 target rifle set up.

I have attached one photo and can send more to an email address. The rifle is almost like new condition and accurate beyond belief thus H & S Precisions guarantee of less than MOA. Mine shoots .4 MOA off of rests.

Attachments

• Christmas 2011 002a.jpg
    Christmas 2011 002a.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the offer but I am trying to get something for my grandson to use for the sporting rifle matches at Whittington. I am looking to sell or trade for something already set up for him to use like a 260 or a target custom.

Sorry.