h and r ultra slug gun

suitsme5

Im wanting to purchase a new h and r slug gun,but i dont know what to get either a 20ga. or a 12ga. Im wanting to get different opinons before my purchase. Thank You.

Just went through the same thing. Ended up with the ultra slughunter deluxe 20. Never been happier, can hit my 6 inch steel every time at 225 yards will go farther back next week and see. I shot both 20 and 12 in this gun before I bought. I liked the 20 much better. If your worried about killing power I have dropped pigs at 125 yards with mine no problem. Just my opinion, by what is more comfortable for you.

Just went through the same thing. Ended up with the ultra slughunter deluxe 20. Never been happier, can hit my 6 inch steel every time at 225 yards will go farther back next week and see. I shot both 20 and 12 in this gun before I bought. I liked the 20 much better. If your worried about killing power I have dropped pigs at 125 yards with mine no problem. Just my opinion, by what is more comfortable for you.

Ditto's, with the Remington 20 Accutip, we are getting under 3.5" groups at 200 yards with two different Ultra's.

Ugly, clunky, heavy triggers, but they shoot very well.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.