• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks 375 Ruger with Nightforce Scope

Allen Kitts

I have a slighly used Gunwerks 375 Ruger for sale with a Nightforce 2.5-10 x 42 NXS scope Mounted on it. Original Gunwerks Case, (2) Boxes of Factory 270 Grain Barnes TSX Loads, Dies and 185 Pieces of New Hornady Brass. I also have two boxes of Hornady Dangerous Game Solids and Dangerous Game DGX factory ammo. The rifle has been hunted with one time in South Africa. It has some minor wear marks on the barrel where it rode in the vehicle in SA. This Rifle shoots very tight five shot groups with the factory ammo out to 75 yards and half MOA at 200. With the curent set up it will bang steel to 600 yards every shot off the bench. 12 x 12 steel target. I would like to get $5,000.00 for the package plus shipping to an FFL. I am not interested in splitting this up. I bought it for a Cape Buffalo hunt earlier this year and I really have no use for it now but its a real shooter and if I cant find anyone interested in it as a package I'll just keep it. I will post pictures tonight when I get home of the rifle, the case and the rest of the items I have listed. If interested message me here or text me @406-396-7985 Just posting this now to see if there would be any interest.

Last edited:
The Target on the Left is the 270 TSX reload with New Brass. The one on the right is the 270 Grain Factory Ammo. both at 75 Yards.

Attachments

• IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 103