• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks 28 Nosler once fired brass FS

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I have 200 once fired Gunwerks (ADG) 28 Nosler brass for sale. 185.00/100 shipped

Last edited:
Dang, just now seeing this about the 28 Nosler ADG Brass--I missed out. I am using Nosler and Hornady 28 Nosler brass but I heard ADG is the best. If the funds do not clear I would like to buy it. Thanks

Dang, just now seeing this about the 28 Nosler ADG Brass--I missed out. I am using Nosler and Hornady 28 Nosler brass but I heard ADG is the best. If the funds do not clear I would like to buy it. Thanks
Here you go:

By the way, does anyone out there know about or have any data on LRT powder for 28 Nosler? I really want RL 33 however it is basically non-existent right now. RL 33 seems to work best with 150 gr bullets in 28 Nosler and with H870 I can only get to about 3,175fps. Book says 3,450fps with RL33. I have a sweet load for 175 gr ELD-X's, just looking for something better for 150 gr Swift Scirocco's. I found some LRT today and was wondering about it. Thanks