Gunsmith

Oscare66

I'm looking to replace my 6.5 CM barrel with a 243 carbonsix barrel and I can seem to find anyone who will chamber and install the barrel for me. Does anybody have any recommendations for this kind of work. 700 Remington action. Located in Houston Tx

I'm looking to replace my 6.5 CM barrel with a 243 carbonsix barrel and I can seem to find anyone who will chamber and install the barrel for me. Does anybody have any recommendations for this kind of work. 700 Remington action. Located in Houston Tx
Pete Pieper, Precision Barrel Work, Hempstead, TX....(979)826-2563

Has done several things for me.....does great work. Tell him Marty Brown sent you!

They keep telling me that they won't mess with carbon fiber barrels due to it twisting. I dunno that's what they told me

I am not sure if you already have the barrel in your possession? However, if you do not, you might consider having CarbonSix do the install. I spoke with them about this and was very impressed with their knowledge and customer service.

Robert Gradous at Gradous Rifles in Hepzibah Georgia tell him Popapi sent you!