Gunset

bman73

Was out bear hunting a few nights ago and snapped a pic to prove to a coworker I really wasnt at home drinking beer on the couch when he told me that the chipper blew up and he needed help. Took the pic just to be a smartass but it ended up being a good one that I'm quite proud of. As a side note I did end up coming home to go in to work the next morning to fix the chipper. Next time I'm going to "forget" my phone at home:)

Attachments

• Gunset.jpg
    Gunset.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 86
relaxing is understatement. that is one of the reasons we hunt not just for putting food on table. This last season spent some long days on top of Rathdrum Mountain and after spending 60 70 hrs a week driving truck. sitting on top looking down on the town enjoying the early morning air no traffic jams no phones no rude peaple. Don't know about you all, but the woods and mountain air is the only therapy including the sore muscles and few blisters. Great picture by the way vibrate mode works great when work calls. Have great day

Todays phones have so many useful features it's tough to leave them behind. Good picture thanks, did you take it with the phone?

Todays phones have so many useful features it's tough to leave them behind. Good picture thanks, did you take it with the phone?
Yes the picture was taken with the phone, an iPhone 3GS. I am quite surprised with the picture quality it has, on par at least with my wifes digital cam

If it had been anyone other than the guy who texted me I would of left it till Tuesday(was a long weekend here) but the guy who asked me for help I know wouildn't ask unless he was in dire need and would also be there if I called to ask him for help. I normally do have my phone in airplane mode though when hunting so I can use my ballistic app but my hunting buddy and I were using our phones to text each other about what wew were seeing that night. We were hunting together on seperate feilds

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.