SOLD/EXPIRED guns for sale

SemperFi

I have the following guns for sale: EAA WITNESS match 10mm, Ruger stainless 44magnum 4" super redhawk, Remington varmint blue in 223 with pentax 30mm lightseeker 4-16 scope, Rem 300 win mag. tuned action, custom barrel, laminated thumbhole stock,Armalite ar30 338 lapua, H-S precision in 300 RUM. tactical stock, prairie grass camo.

E-mail with questions, for pricing, and pics.

Thanks Semperfi!

Last edited:

SemperFi

I am not to computer friendly. The only way I know how to send pics is from my e-mail. [email protected]. the price for the gun as pictured without scope is 1000.00. action is trued, custom Montana barrel, Boyds laminated thumbhole stock, approx. 5 boxes factory ammo.(fed. fusion 180gr) Fired about 5 times only to sight in scope 1/2" at 100 yds! (3 shot )

(this is for the 300 win mag)

Last edited:

SemperFi

E-mail me what you are interested in and I will reply as best I can. Thank You SemperFi

vacrt2002

Who did the gunsmith work?

I am not to computer friendly. The only way I know how to send pics is from my e-mail. [email protected]. the price for the gun as pictured without scope is 1000.00. action is trued, custom Montana barrel, Boyds laminated thumbhole stock, approx. 5 boxes factory ammo.(fed. fusion 180gr) Fired about 5 times only to sight in scope 1/2" at 100 yds! (3 shot )

(this is for the 300 win mag)

SemperFi

Montana Arms trued the action and fitted the barrel. Slims stock shop did the wood work.

Trending threads

Recent Posts