Gun Vise-Anyone tried one of these yet?

I bought a Tipton Ultra and I'll be honest not worth the extra dough in my opinion over the Tipton best. My bench also has a carpenters vise and I mounted a machinist vise on it as well for swapping out barrel……now I just need the same workbench on the other side of the garage to put my reloading set up.
Yeah. Just need a bigger bench like me to consolidate. Got the wood, all cut, now need to assemble. Six feet by three feet and set to work from either side.

Yeah. Just need a bigger bench like me to consolidate. Got the wood, all cut, now need to assemble. Six feet by three feet and set to work from either side.
It's a big garage but odd design and placement for electrical outlets, rather than run power cords everywhere I think the two bench set up will work OK.

I was also previously a chef and am super anal about what the French refer to as "mise en place" (everything in its rightful place) so the super type a in me also wants the separation 😂

I told UPS to stop letting themselves in my breezeway to deliver packages. One day I was in the kitchen and I hear that breezeway door open, forgot to close the door from the breezeway into the house. I hear growling, barking scratching nails on wood followed by "oh sh-t!" Packages falling and a door slam. He met my 85 pound pointer pit bull mix Walter 😂 I walked outside and the guy was sitting in the driveway leaned up against him truck. I said to him "if you want to keep you pants unsoiled, next time leave the package on my doorstep like I asked." 😂😂
Gotta love when the dog earns his keep! We ended up putting a bin down our driveway for packages. Long driveway so it's off of the road but they don't have to meet Merle then 🤣

Gotta love when the dog earns his keep! We ended up putting a bin down our driveway for packages. Long driveway so it's off of the road but they don't have to meet Merle then 🤣
We lived for a spell in Las Cruces NM about 45 minutes outside of El Paso. Lots of property crime. When we were moving back to the northeast we had those u pack pods in the driveway which was basically a billboard that said "Rob me please". I was at home but got called in for a goodbye celebration, forgot to close the garage door but we had an alarm system and cameras. Sure enough I watch someone on my phone walk into the garage, open the door into the house, see Walter, quickly decided he must have forgotten where he lived and this was indeed the wrong house running like hell back off of my property. I don't mind so much now when he eats grass and throws it up in the house 😂😂😂